Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018: Massive Recruitment at Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Kaduna State Government is massively recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the State Water Regulatory Commission. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
- State Counsel I
- State Counsel II
- Science Officer
- Senior Geologist
- Senior Engineer
- Secretary to Commission
- Head, Research and Assessment
- Head, Regulation and Standard
- Head, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Head, Consumer Services
- Principal Information Officer
- Principal System Analyst
- Communications Officer
- Principal State Counsel
- Information Officer
Candidates who wish to apply for the Kaduna State Government Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their applications attached with relevant documents (curriculum vitae and copies of certificates) indicating the position applied for to:
The Executive Chairman,
Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Application Closing Date:
June 11th, 2018.
Note: You are required to download and read the following INSTRUCTIONS before filling the application form. Please visit (https://kdsg.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/KADUNA-STATE-WATER-SERVICES-REGULATORY-COMMISSION.pdf)
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- List of Candidates Recently Employed in Niger State Civil Service Commission
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.