Kaduna State Teachers Second Batch Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: Kaduna SUBEB Releases List of Successful Applicants (2nd Batch).
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) wishes to inform the general Public that the list of successful applicants for the just-concluded second batch recruitment examination exercise for teaching appointment into the State’s Public Primary Schools has been released.
Applicants are advised to check their names in their respective Local Government Areas of residence. Successful applicants are to attend oral interview/appraisal from 2nd-7th July, 2018 by 8:00am at the 23 Local Government Education Authorities, while those from other States will be interviewed at SUBEB Headquarters from 9th–11th July, 2018.
All successful applicants are reminded to come along with two recent passport Photographs, original and photocopies of their credentials.
How to Check Kaduna State Teachers Second Batch Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Download the Lists of Kaduna State Newly Employed Teachers below, candidates must come to the oral interview with originals and photocopies of their credentials. Endeavour to come on time.
Click Here to Download Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List.
- Or visit SUBEB official portal/website on (https://kdsg.gov.ng)
- Click on the PDF document to check your name
- Kaduna State Newly Recruited Teachers Posting
- SUBEB Recruitment Test for Teaching Appointment (Second Batch)
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
- Kaduna State Government Recruiting Into Its Local Government Service
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Kaduna SUBEB Releases List of Successful Applicants of 2017/2018 Teachers Recruitment