Kaduna State Recruitment Second Batch Oral Interview/Screening Exercise: SUBEB Kaduna Recruitment 2018 Interview & Screening Date For Shortlisted Candidates.
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) wishes to inform all successful candidates that the Oral interview/appraisal of applicants for teaching appointment into Kaduna State Public Primary Schools commenced today. Kaduna State is seeking to employ 11,000 more teachers to meet its target of 25,000 fresh teachers.
SUBEB has invited 20,000 shortlisted applicants for the oral interview, out of the 51,000 persons who took the exams for the second batch of teacher-recruitment. All shortlisted candidates are advised to come along with the following documents:
- Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- State of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- And a valid means of identification
N/B: Applicants are advised to disregard any person that requests for money from them in exchange for the jobs. Such individuals should be reported with evidence to the authorities for appropriate actions to be taken against them.
- Kaduna State Newly Recruited Teachers Posting
- SUBEB Recruitment Test for Teaching Appointment (Second Batch)
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
- Kaduna State Government Recruiting Into Its Local Government Service
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Kaduna SUBEB Releases List of Successful Applicants of 2017/2018 Teachers Recruitment