How to Join Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Exercise: Apply for the Ongoing Nigerian Army 78th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. Get Latest News on Nigerian Army Enlistment/Recruitment 2019/2020.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) recruitment form is open for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women, aspirants/interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the Nigerian army.
This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Nigerian Military, as we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Nigerian Army jobs recruitment online.
The spokesman of the Nigerian Army, in a statement, disclosed that the Nigerian Army has commenced the recruitment of young and healthy secondary school graduates and tradesmen of good moral standing and integrity with requisite qualification. Eligible candidates will undergo selection to qualify for training for Basic Military Training Course.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 45. The DSSC and SSC recruitment is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. >>> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Meanwhile, interested candidates and job-seekers who wish to participate in the upcoming Nigerian Army (NA) 2019 application form for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women are required to know what it takes to join the Nigerian Military. We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before joining the Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment Exercise.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years by 31 December 2018.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
How to Join Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Exercise
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian army official website/portal on (https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/) OR (http://recruitment.army.mil.ng) to register once the form is available. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Nigerian army State Screening Requirments
Candidates who participated in the recruitment exercise must come to the screening center with the under-listed items:
- White Vest
- Blue shorts
- White canvas
- White socks
- Original and photocopies of the credentials
- Scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
- Writing materials
- File jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
- Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8. Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Indigeneship certificate from the applicant’s State of Origin.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Air Force Secondary Schools Admission Lists 2018 into JSS 1
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.