In this article, I will be sharing with you JAMB UTME Slip Printing Guide 2019/2020: Step by step guide on how to Reprint your JAMB Examination Slip right here for free.
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that JAMB registration slip printing has started for candidates seeking to reprint their UTME exam slip for the CBT online examination.
All JAMBites are required to Reprint their JAMB Registration Slip which will enable them to know the exact date and time for their examination. Candidates are also advised to come to the examination venue with the following items:
- Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the invigilator
- You are advised to keep a copy of your JAMB UTME Slip for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the examination centre.
- If you miss your Scheduled, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination
- Bag, Mobile Phone, Calculators and other electronic devices are not permitted.
JAMB UTME Slip Printing Guide 2019
Follow the step by step guide below to Reprint your JAMB Slip online. Please note that the CBT examination will still start on Friday, 9th and end on Saturday, 17th March 2018.
- Visit JAMB e-Facility portal at www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter your Reg Number and E-mail address in the space provided.
- Click on the “Print Examination Slip” to print your examination slip
- Or press ‘ctrl’ and hold ‘P’ on your keyboard to Reprint JAMB Slip.
- JAMB registration slip printing
- How to reprint Jamb slip 2019
- Jamb slip reprinting guide
- Jamb slip retrieval 2019
- Jamb 2019 portal
- JAMB Slip Retrieval
- Jamb Slip Reprint Portal
- JAMB admission status
- Jamb result 2019
- Jamb Reprint Date
- Jamb e-registration slip
- Jamb original UTME slip
- JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Result Checker
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checker 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.