In this post, you will get the latest news updates the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment 2019 recruitment exercise, JAMB Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines for free here.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is vested with the responsibility of conducting entrance examinations for undergraduates students into Nigerian universities. JAMB offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Council is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that JAMB is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Prospective candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming JAMB 2019 Recruitment exercise should visit Jamb official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the application form is out.
Related: Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2019 JAMB recruitment form has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form.
JAMB Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions.
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND/OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be willing to travel to other West African Countries
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
JAMB Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Management of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the JAMB Recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for JAMB Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the Jamb official portal/website on (www.jamb.gov.ng). Hard-Copies should be sent to:
The Registrar / Chief Executive Officer
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board
National Headquarters Complex
Suleja Road, Bwari
P M B 189, Garki, Abuja.
All candidates screened and found qualified will attend an aptitude test at the Board’s Headquarters in Bwari, Abuja. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email.
- Ongoing Job Vacancies At ARM Life Plc
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.