JAMB Matriculation List 2019/2020: JAMB Matriculation List Checker For UTME and NYSC Mobilization.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the matriculation checking portal to enable candidates to confirm their NYSC Mobilization Status On JAMB’s Portal. Those whose names are not on the JAMB matriculation list will not be allowed to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The message released on Jamb portal read: “It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one-year National service shall be declined.”
How To Qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List 2019
Candidates should follow the step by step guide below to check their JAMB matriculation list online. Note that the exercise is absolutely FREE no scratch card is needed.
- Visit JAMB matriculation list portal on (https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList)
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Fetch My Details’ to display your name.
Searches related to JAMB Matriculation List
- What to do if your name is not on Jamb matriculation list
- Name not on JAMB Matriculation list
- Jamb admission list 2018/2019
- Jamb portal 2018/19
- Jamb admission status
- Jamb CAPS Result 2019
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course