JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal 2019/2020 | How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online − This post is meant to guide all 2019 UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who will be sitting for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination on how to check their JAMB Admission Status on Caps Portal.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform designed by JAMB to facilitate the admission process and to enable candidates to Accept or Reject their offer of admission. Through the JAMB CAPS, Portal candidates can also check the course given to them.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal – How to Accept/Reject Admission Offer
- Visit JAMB Portal on www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
- Enter your E-mail address and Password in the space provided
- Click on the Login button and Select “Admission Status” tab.
- Enter your Exam year and Registration number.
- Done! Your admission status will be displayed
Congratulations if your name is among the admitted candidates, please proceed to print your JAMB admission letter using the guide below:
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter
- Visit JAMB Portal via http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click on JAMB admission letter tab
- Proceed to make a payment of ₦1,000 which will enable you to access your Admission letters.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.