Innoson Vehicle Recruitment 2019/2020: Fresh Jobs Vacancies at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) – We are the 1st Made-in-Africa automobile brand created to eradicate “tokunbo” (foreign used) cars from Africa. Nigeria is among the biggest consumers of automobiles in the world without manufacturing its own cars.
The Board of Directors of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd, today approves the employment of over 3000 new employees for its new factory extension in Nnewi, Anambra State. The first batch of new intake will see the employment of 1007 workers in April 2018.
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below. All applications must be submitted on or before 6th April, 2018.
- Administration Officer
- Automotive Painter
- Auto Electrician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Marketing Executive
- Graduate Public Relation Officer
- Graduate Quality Control Officer
- Graduate Account Officer
- Welding Engineer
Candidates who wish to apply for the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Recruitment 2018 exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Innoson Vehicle Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to (email@example.com). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Application Closing Date:
6th April 2018.
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.