INEC: Rivers State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018. Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018.
We are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) hereby calls for applications for the Forth Coming Local Government Council Election In The State. The application form is open to both men and women who wish to participate in the ad-hoc staff recruitment exercise.
The Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
1. Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)
2. Presiding Officers (POs)
3. Local Government Returning Officers (LGROs)
4. Ward Returning Officers (WROs)
1. A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
2. Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
3. Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
4. Excellent computer skills will be added advantage.
1. Polling Clerks (PCs)
2. Assistant Polling Clerks (APCs)
3. Poll Monitors (PMs)
1. Must have at least NCE, OND, WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE.
2. Applicants must be computer literate.
3. Previous experience will be added advantage.
INEC: Rivers State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Visit the Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission’s Headquarter 239-243 Aba Road, Opp Bori Camp, Port Harcourt or RSIEC Office in 23 LGAs to collect the application form and return back the form with his/her credentials not later than 7days from date of this announcement/publication.
Application Closing Date: 12/4/2018
- How to Open a Facebook Account
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018
- Nigeria LNG Prize for Science Award 2018
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
For questions or enquiries regarding INEC: Rivers State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your comment below. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.