Independent National Electoral Commission 2019 Recruitment Exercise: INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Do you want to participate in the ongoing Independent National Electoral Commission 2019 recruitment exercise? Or would you like to know if INEC recruitment form is out? If yes, you are in the right place. This page will give you insight on how to apply successfully for This is to inform you that INEC is currently Recruiting N-Power beneficiaries as Ad-Hoc Staff for 2019 General Election.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that 2019 INEC Recruitment has commenced. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide as provided. Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
INEC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before applying for the INEC Job Recruitment Exercise, applicants must meet the following requirements: Application is open to both male and female.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must have WASC/GCE/SSCE with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a BSC/HND/ND or NCE certificate in any discipline
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must be computer literate.
INEC Recruitment Starting Date
The Independent National Electoral Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the INEC is currently RECRUITING. All interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide as provided.
How To Apply for INEC Recruitment Form 2019
To apply for INEC Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://pres.inecnigeria.org/) to register. Please note that the application form is out.
INEC Application Process
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (pres.inecnigeria.org)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Application Closing Date:
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 (recruitment.frsc.gov.ng)
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.