In this post, you will get the latest update on Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: Requirements & Guidelines. INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), set up in 1998, is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria. The functions of the commission include, but are not limited to:
- Enlighten the Nigerian citizens about democracy and the election process;
- Monitor the conduct of political parties;
- Promote an enduring democratic culture in Nigeria;
- Provide for voter registration;
- Compile a credible voters’ register;
- To organize and conduct credible elections; among others.
Are you interested in working the with Independent National Electoral Commission? If yes, we have made this page just for you. For your interest, ad-hoc staff members are recruited every year, with interviews taking place between June-July. We will guide and give you insight on how to apply successfully for enlisted into INEC.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for the Federal Government Job. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming Independent National electoral commission 2019 recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the INEC Job Recruitment Exercise all candidates must satisfy the following requirements: Application is open to both male and female.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must have WASC/GCE/SSCE with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a BSC/HND/ND or NCE certificate in any discipline
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must be computer literate.
INEC Recruitment Starting Date
The Independent National Electoral Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the INEC is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any alleged recruitment date, once the INEC recruitment date fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How To Apply for INEC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit INEC recruitment portal on (http://www.inecnigeria.org/) or forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Application Closing Date:
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.