In this post, you will get the latest update on Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 2018 Recruitment: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), set up in 1998, is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria. The functions of the commission include, but are not limited to:
- Enlighten the Nigerian citizens about democracy and the election process;
- Monitor the conduct of political parties;
- Promote an enduring democratic culture in Nigeria;
- Provide for voter registration;
- Compile a credible voters’ register;
- To organize and conduct credible elections; among others.
Are you interested in working the with Independent National Electoral Commission? If yes, we have made this page just for you. For your interest, ad-hoc staff members are recruited every year, with interviews taking place between June-July. We will guide and give you insight on how to apply successfully for enlisted to INEC Recruitment 2018/19.
N/B: Please note that INEC registration form begins from
22nd June 2018 to 6th July 2018. The application form is free of charge.
INEC Recruitment/Enlistment Requirements
Before applying for the INEC Job Recruitment Exercise all candidates must satisfy the following requirements: Application is open to both male and female.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must have WASC/GCE/SSCE with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a BSC/HND/ND or NCE certificate in any discipline
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must be computer literate.
INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 – How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit INEC recruitment portal on (http://www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment) or forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Note: Please note that the online registration form has not started, visit this page frequently, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.