INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Exercise: Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Recruiting N-Power beneficiaries as Ad-Hoc Staff for 2019 General Election.
The Independent National Electoral Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that INEC has commenced the recruitment of 18,000 ad-hoc staff to facilitate the 2019 general elections at Enugu State. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment and to Serving Corps members who wish to take part in this year’s General Election.
This page will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment exercise on how to apply successfully and login to their account. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps by step guide as provided here.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
INEC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment at The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must have OND, HND, BA/BSc degrees in any discipline will be an added advantage
- Must be a Serving Corps member or student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- The application form is also opened to former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 21-40 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Ability to communicate and speak English fluently.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the Inec recruitment login portal.
- Visit the INEC Recruitment portal on (http://pres.inecnigeria.org/)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
INEC Application Process
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (pres.inecnigeria.org)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the INEC recruitment form, make sure you have a functional email address as this will be used for communication purpose. Candidates who submit invalid details will be automatically disqualified
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- Federal Road Safety Corp Past Questions and Answers 2018
- Npower Login Successful To Your Account | Npower Login Portal
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Job Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.