IMSU Post-UTME Admission List 2018/19: Imo State University, IMSU Releases Post UTME Admission Screening Result for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise, and most especially prospective students asking when is Imsu admission list coming out? That the management of the institution has released the Merit/First, Second, Third Batch Provisional Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the Computer Based Test (CBT) Post UTME screening exercise should proceed to check their admission status online. Newly admitted candidates are to commence registration, printing of admission letter and payment of school fees immediately as further instruction will be given to them.
Only candidates whose names appeared on the Imo State University, Owerri – IMSU Post UTME Screening Result/Lists are recognized as bonafide students of the institution. It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list.
How To Qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check IMSU Post-UTME Admission List 2018
Prospective students of the institution are required to pay the sum of #1,500 Naria to enable them to check their admission status online.
- Visit IMSU result checking portal on (http://188.8.131.52/IMSUApp/CheckPUTMEResult.aspx.)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click the SUBMIT button to display your Post-UTME score
How to Print IMSU Admission Letter/Screening Forms
- Visit the official website (www.imsu.edu.ng) and click on students portal
- Enter your UTME/Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to see your Admission Letter and Screening forms.
Note: Generate the application invoice by supplying the JAMB Registration number and after which you can proceed to the following Bank to make payment using Tpay :
1. Imo state MFB
3. IMSU MFB
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- How To Upgrade Your Jamb CBT UTME 2018 Score
- Login NPower Portal & Update Your Bank Account Details
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- 2017 NYSC Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Call-Up Letter And Orientation Course
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.