Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Energy Audit Officer
- Treasury/Accounts Officer
- Payment Channel Management Supervisor
- Litigation and Investigations Supervisor
- Corporate Performance Management Analyst
- Vigilance Monitoring & Loss Reduction Supervisor
Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must possess B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed the mandatory N.Y.S.C or exemption letter
- Must have Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- At least 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/extensive knowledge
How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates should visit the career portal (http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/positions/others). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.