IKEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) 2019 recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for the Job position of Call Center Agents at IKEDC.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently recruiting for:
Position: Call Center Agent
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products, and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to the appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- Requires between 2-3 years relevant work experience with advanced/extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Good Customer Service
IKEDC Current Openings
- Employee Relations Specialist
- Business Manager – Abule Egba Business Unit
- Security Supervisor – Ikorodu Business Unit
How to Apply for IKEDC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official career portal/website on (http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/)
Application Closing Date:
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2018/2019
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- National Insurance Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.