IBEDC Recruitment 2019/2020: Fresh Job Vacancies at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc: Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the southwestern zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun, and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- TeamLead Field Operations
- IT Support/Web Developer
- System Administrator
- Head, Enterprise & Business Application
- Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Administrator
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) must meet the following conditions:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
How to Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (careers.ibedc.com/careers/listing) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Job Vacancies At Abuja Clinics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies At Dangote Group Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Massive Recruitment at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED)