Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2019/2020: Best and Most Lucrative Careers Profession in Nigeria This Month.
This post is meant for the interest of our esteemed readers, who have been asking us series of questions like What are the Highest Paying Jobs/Careers in Nigeria? What are the highest paid government parastatal in Nigeria? I need latest update on the most lucrative profession in Nigeria etc.
For this reason, we have compiled the highest paying jobs in Nigeria right now, the list is based on information we can gather about the jobs. Some of this professions are easy to start while others require intense training before being certified as a professional in the field.
1. Petroleum Production Engineers: Petroleum production is a very lucrative business due to the high demand. This involves the recovery of crude oil and natural gas from the Earth. Of course, these engineers who develop means of extracting petroleum are highly paid on a monthly basis.
2. CEO/Business Manager/Director: This is the chief executive officer of any company or organization and they are responsible for the success or failure of the company. The CEO oversees the company’s operations, production, marketing and human resource. Being the highest-ranking officer in the company they are rewarded heavily for they effort. Median Salary of a manager in Nigeria is about N40 million annually.
3. Surgeon: These are physicians who perform surgical operations that involve gaining access to patient’s body. why a surgeon needs to be well paid is clear Since people figuratively and literally ‘lay’ their lives at his table, the surgeon is well compensated and takes home a huge pay.
4. PILOT: Pilot also referred to Aircraft pilot, is a person who conveys people and goods from one location to another and is the most delicate means of transportation. The average salary is about N9 million.
5. Project Managers: Project managers have the responsibility of the planning, procurement, and execution of a project within their organizations. Project Managers get paid about N9 million annually depending on the industry, firm or organization they work.
6. Aeronautic Engineer and Pilots: Aeronautical engineers are ‘airplane engineers’. The major duty is the maintenance of aircrafts technology. Their job is very delicate because the safety of the nation’s aircraft, military or commercial is entrusted to them. This makes the profession very lucrative, an average salary will be N12 million.
7. Musician: These are people who compose, conducts, or performs music for entertainment purposes. Musicians are highly respected and regarded and they take up to N600,000 to N2 million to perform at any events.
8. Investment Bankers: An investment banker is an individual who often works in a financial institution, and is primarily concerned with raising capital for corporations, governments and/or other entities. They are not just bankers as such their salary is really huge due to their multiple advantageous tasks.
9. Telecom Engineers: Telecoms engineers are responsible for the Installations and maintenance of all software and hardware devices in a Telecommunication Industry. This is a very lucrative profession depending on the status of the organization.
10. Advertising/Marketing Experts: In today’s economy the survival of any business depends on the strength of their marketing or advertising strategy. Being a professional in this field is quite lucrative as they are tasked with creating an advertising campaign that will achieve the business objective.
11. Programmers: A programmer, developer, or software engineer is a person who creates computer software. This is a very lucrative profession in the developed economy where they are appreciated.
Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2019 – Click Here for Updates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.