GTBank Recruitment 2019/2020: Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2019 Graduate Internship Programmes.
Are you interested in working with the Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) or would you like to know when Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme has commenced, interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Applications are hereby invited from SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to apply for the ongoing Nationwide Graduate and Non-graduate Internships Recruitment at Guaranty Trust Bank. Other available positions:
- OND Internship Programme 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) Internship Programme must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://careers.gtbank.com/) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Gtbank Recruitment Process
Applicants are required to download and fill the Guarantor’s Form by visiting (www.gtbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Guarantors-Form.pdf) and accompanied with the under-listed documents:
- Applicants are required to check the documents required to complete the application process as applies to you (OND Internship, University (SIWES) Programme, Vacation Job or Pre-NYSC candidates):
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- WAEC/NECO Certificate with at least 5 passes including English and Mathematics.
- A valid means of identification with Birth Certificate & School ID Card.
- One (1) Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form and Guarantor’s Official ID Card
Online Application Closing Date
15th January 2019.
- Highest Paying Banks in Nigeria 2018
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment for Graduate
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Graduate
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Graduate Trainee Program
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the Guaranty Trust Bank. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.