GTBank Internship Recruitment Programme 2019: How to Apply for Internship Application at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank).
This is to inform all job-seekers who wish to work at Guaranty Trust Bank plc most especially those asking us how to apply for GTBank internship that the online application form is out. It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria.
Applying for online jobs has always been easier with our A-Z tutorial, follow us while we walk you through the process of securing your dream job in the banking sector. Applicants/Interested candidates who wish to take part in the Graduate and Undergraduate Internships at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) should note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2018-2019 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form
Before filling the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s ID card (Front and Back).
- Must have a valid means of identification (Int’l Passport, Voter’s Card, Drivers Licence, NIMC Silp/Card)
- Have 1 Guarantor (working with GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (working in other organizations as listed in the application form)
How to Apply for GTBank Internship Recruitment Programme 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official portal/website on (careers.gtbank.com) to register. To download the Guarantor’s Form (PDF), please visit (dv.ndanils.com/hr/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Guarantor-Form.pdf).
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced here
Want to know the best part?
The Guaranty Trust Bank has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. GTBank advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.