GEEP Market Moni Loan Programme 2019 Application Form: Federal Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme, GEEP Marketmoni hits over 350,000 Beneficiaries Nationwide.
MarketMoni loan is a Nigerian Government social intervention scheme, established to help traders mostly Agricultural Workers secure a free loan to start up their business. Bank of Industry market moni is an online lending platform that can help Nigerians get free loan or anyone who wants to borrow money.
It might interest you to know that the Federal Government, FG has Disbursed Loans to Over 4,000 GEEP MarketMoni Beneficiaries in Edo State. GEEP major objective is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small-scale farmers and Agric workers nationwide.
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges).
How It Works
- Association Legal Registration: Confirm from your association, cooperative or trade group leadership that they are registered at the State or National (CAC) level.
- Association Accreditation: Get your association, cooperative or trade group to register for BOI accreditation on www.boi.ng/marketreg.
- Accreditation Validation: Your association, cooperative or trade group should send an email to BOI at GEEP-States@boi.ng to confirm the completion of steps 1 and 2 above and include a copy of the group’s State/National registration certificate.
- Beneficiary Registration: BOI will engage with your association, cooperative or trade group to validate registration. MarketMoni agents will, thereafter, visit your group to register you for loan consideration.
GEEP MarketMoni Loan Registration Requirements
Before applying for the FG MarketMoni (GEEP) Free Interest Loan, applicants must make sure they meet the under-listed conditions:
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group
- You must have a valid BVN.
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI
- You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents
How To Apply For GEEP Market Moni Loan Programme 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official website/portal on (http://marketmoni.com.ng) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
- Latest N-power News | Daily Updates
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- NPower Nigeria Stipend August/September 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Federal Government Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2018/2019
- 2018 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.