GE Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: General Electric (GE) Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Vacancies (21 Positions).
Are you interested in working with the General Electric (GE) Nigeria or would you like to know when General Electric (GE) Plc will be accepting CVs? It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment and internship at General Electric (GE) Nigeria.
The General Electric (GE) Nigeria invites applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below. Interested candidates should follow the detailed guidelines below to secure this opportunity.
- Project Director
- Project Finance Manager
- Trees Lead Engineer
- Graduate HR Intern
- Project Sourcing Leader
- Controls Lead Engineer
- Manifolds Lead Engineer
- Workover Lead Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineering Manager
- EPC Quality Assurance Manager
- Project Commercial Manager
- Project Document Controller
- Graduate EID Intern-NYSC
- Project Engineering Manager
- Account Manager – Bently Nevada
- Project Planning Lead (EPC Planner)
- Utilities Communication Sales Manager
- Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Manager
- GE Nigeria Graduate Sales Internship Program 2018
- Senior Compliance Officer – GE Global Growth & Operations
GE Nigeria Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the General Electric (GE) 2018 recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for GE Nigeria Recruitment 2019
All applications must be submitted online via the recruitment portal on (https://jobs.gecareers.com/ListJobs/All/Search/All-Countries/Nigeria). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date