In this post, you will get the latest update on Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. GAF Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for Officer Cadet Enlistment & Recruits.
GAF Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be not bonded.
- Be of good character.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 14 June, 2018 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 17 May 2018, for Short Service Commission. For Medical Corps Only – Be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for Nurses and 30 years for Paramedical personnel by 17 May 2018 or otherwise specified.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- A minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females. For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
How to Apply for GAF Recruitment 2018
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page
a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/e-mail and order a reprint.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
Online Application Closing Date:
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidate
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
- Ghana Police Service 2018 Aptitude Test Date & Screening/Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.