FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: FRSC JAMB Shortlisted – Invitation For Aptitude Test (List Of Successful Officer And Marshal Inspectorate Applicants /Examination Centers).
We are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2019 Recruitment exercise that the Commission has released the names of successful candidates for Aptitude Test/CBT Examination. Candidates should proceed to check their result by downloading the attached PDF document below.
Candidates whose name appeared on the first batch list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
How to Check FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019
The under listed candidates were successful and have been requested to report at their selected Screening state for a Computer Based Test (CBT) >>> GET PDF HERE
Please note that the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Commission will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.