Forte Oil Recruitment 2019/2020: Forte Oil Plc Recruitment and How to Apply.
Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum sales company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve the delivery of products to its customers. Forte Oil is recognized for its ability to offer its consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various cars and machines. An important player in the downstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on providing fast, quality and efficient services to its clients throughout the country.
Forte Oil Plc Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following:
Job Title: HR Staff
Duration: 3-6 months
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years Human Resources experience with a flair for HR reporting, Recruitment and Training.
- The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria.
- The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately.
How to Apply For Forte Oil Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should forward their CVs/Resumes to email@example.com
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be Announced.
- Nigeria LNG Prize for Science Award 2018
- How to Enable/Recover a Disabled Facebook Account
- 2018 Nigerian Army 77RRI Shortlisted/Successful Candidates
- Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany
- Nestoil Graduate Trainee Recruitment for Engineers/Non-Engineers
For questions or enquiries regarding Forte Oil Graduate Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your comment below. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.