In this post, you will get the latest update on Forestry Research Institute Recruitment 2019/2020 Application form, Requirements & Guidelines. FRIN Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria is recruiting for provost. Interested candidates must possess a PhD degree. Applicants should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the Federal College of Wildlife Management, Jos, Niger, Kaduna, Plateau.
- Provost at the Federal College of Wildlife Management, Niger
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Kaduna
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Plateau
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Oyo
FRIN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/19 exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Forestry Research Institute Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Offical recruitment portal/website on (CLICK HERE TO APPLY). Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018-2019
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.