Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the ongoing Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below:
- Forklift Electrician
- Packing Machine Operator
- PPM Electrician (Process)
- PPM Electrician (Packing)
- PPM Fitter (Process)
- PPM Fitter (Packing)
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Store Keeper
- SAM Officer
- Applicants must possess a Bachelors Degree
- Five ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
How to Apply for Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates should visit the official website/portal on (www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy).
- Npower Online Registration Form 2018/2019
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Defence Agency Begins Recruitment of Civilians from 31 disciplines
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.