Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020: Ongoing Job Vacancies at Flour Mills Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians in the country and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading company in Africa that offers affordable and high-quality products to consumers through world-renowned brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best-known and favourite brands of bakers, confectioners and Nigerian consumers.
Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
- HYGIENE SUPERVISOR- FLOUR OPERATIONS, APAPA
- PACKING ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SUPERVISOR
FMN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Five (5) O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- Three (3) Years relevant experience in related industry.
- Must have good communication and basic computer skills
How to Apply for Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date: