In this post, you will get the latest updates on First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines. Exciting career opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for FirstBank Graduates Trainee Recruitment | FirstBank Career Portal.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the largest financial services institution in Nigeria in terms of total assets and gross profits. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has more than 750 branches that provide a full range of financial services for individuals and businesses.
The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its representative offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Are you interested in working with the First Bank Of Nigeria Plc or would you like to know when FirstBank is accepting CVs? If yes, It is for your interest we have made this post to guide you on how to apply successfully for careers recruitment in First Bank of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Jobs Recruitment & Careers Vacancies At First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Lead, SME Desk
- Senior Data & Research Analyst
- Customer Experience Officer
- Relationship Manager-RBG North
- Desk Head, Data Centre Management
- Analyst, IT Projects Management
- Team Lead, Datacenter
- Team Lead, Channels Infrastructure
- Senior Analyst, Channels Infrastructure
Related: Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
First Bank Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must have WAEC/NECO/SSCE with credits in Mathematics and English
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/joblist.ftl) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date
- MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 (Updated)
Kindly CLICK HERE to get the latest news and salary structure/scale overview of the First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email.