This post is meant to guide and give updates on the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: FIRS Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for the Federal Government Job Recruitment. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming 2019 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
Our primary aim and purpose for enlistment into the Federal Inland Revenue Service is to achieve the following:
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
Minimum Qualifications/skills base
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Must have NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Minimum Character attributes
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environments
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
FIRS Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Federal Inland Revenue Service wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that FIRS is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Inland Revenue Service recruitment date is fixed, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply FIRS Recruitment 2019
The mode of application submission is online, interested candidates should visit the FIRS official website/portal on www.firs.gov.ng OR (https://www.firs.gov.ng/careers.html) to register. Please note that the application form is free, multiple applications will be disqualified.
FIRS Online Application Closing Date
Will be Announced.
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.