In this post, you will get the latest update on Fire Service Recruitment 2019 recruitment exercise: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Federal Fire Service, FFS Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The mission of Nigeria Federal Fire Service is to ensure the safety of lives and property by extinguishing, control and Prevention of fire outbreak through Regulation, Training, Enforcement, Public Enlightenment Programmes and impact reduction during emergencies through adequate preparedness.
The federal fire service recruitment portal is set to be reopened by the Federal Fire Service of Nigeria for 2018 job applications. The FFS was established in 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department to prevent and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas of Lagos Colony.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the vacant position below in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
The Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) is currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I)
- Graduate Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
NOTE: Interested candidates should visit the official portal – CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Federal Fire Service Ranks:
Officers of The Federal Fire Service (FFS) are classified as;
- Assistant Controller General
- Controller General
- Controller of Fire
- Superintendent Officer I
- Superintendent Officer II
- Rank and File.
Candidates who wish to apply for the fire service recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
How to Apply for Fire Service Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the federal fire service recruitment portal on (http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/) OR (www.fedfire.gov.ng/careers). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
N/B: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to take part in the training school and aptitude test.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Defence Agency Begins Recruitment of Civilians from 31 disciplines
- Fidelity Bank Plc recruitment for Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.