Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2018: Application Form, Requirements and Guidelines… Fidelity Bank Graduates Recruitment Process | Fidelity Bank Career Portal.
This is to inform the general public that Fidelity Bank plc Limited is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions here. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, JSON, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Show talent, ambition, and character.
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking.
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit Fidelity Bank recruitment portal on https://careers.fidelitybank.ng/general/Default?uc=jobdetails&jid=2
Online Application Closes 10th March 2018.
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.