In this post, you will get the latest update on Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Federal Environmental Protection Agency, FEPA Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Federal Environmental Protection Agency is an agency vested with the responsibility of protecting human health and the environment. Are you interested in working the with the Environmental Protection Agency? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide applicants seeking genuine information regarding the FEPA 2018 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
FEPA Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for FEPA Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates should visit the Offical website of the Federal Ministry of Environment on environment.gov.ng. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2018-2019
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.