Federal Road Safety Corp FRSC Ranks & Salary Structure/Scale 2018: See Federal Road Safety Corp Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers Here.
This post is meant for all aspirants seeking employment into the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) and most especially to our esteem readers who wish to know how much the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corp pays their workers/staff. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right on this page.
About FRSC: Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria, founded in 1988. The functions of the Commission include but not limited to:
- Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking roadworthiness of vehicles
- Recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) Officers Rank Structure
The FRSC ranking system is divided into two namely: Commissioned and Non Commissioned Officers. Below is the Federal Road Safety Commission Ranks and badges.
|1||ARC||Assistant Route Commander (Entry Point)|
|2||DRC||Deputy Route Commander|
|4||SRC||Superintendent Route Commander|
|5||CRC||Chief Route Commander|
|6||ACC||Assistant Corps Commander|
|7||DCC||Deputy Corps Commander|
|9||ACM||Assistant Corps Marshal|
|10||DCM||Deputy Corps Marshal|
FRSC MARSHALS RANKS / STRUCTURE
|1||Junior Marshal||RMA III||Road Marshal Assistant III (Entry Point)|
|2||Junior Marshal||RMA II||Road Marshal Assistant II|
|3||Junior Marshal||RMA I||Road Marshal Assistant I|
|4||Junior Marshal||SRMA||Senior Road Marshal Assistant|
|5||Junior Marshal||DCRMA||Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant|
|6||Junior Marshal||CRMA||Chief Road Marshal Assistant|
|7||Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs)||MI-III||Marshal Inspector III|
|8||Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs)||MI-II||Marshal Inspector II|
|9||Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs)||MI-I||Marshal Inspector I|
|10||Senior Non-Commissioned Officer||SMI||Senior Marshal Inspector|
|11||Senior Non-Commissioned Officer||PMI||Principal Marshal Inspector|
|12||Senior Non-Commissioned Officer||ACI||Assistant Chief Inspector|
|13||Senior Non-Commissioned Officer||DCI||Deputy Chief Inspector|
|14||Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCOs)||CI||Chief Inspector|
It may interest you to know that the Federal Road Safety Corp pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position. The Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC pay slip is different from the Nigerian army salary, Custom, Airforce, Navy and Nigerian Fire service payroll.
Federal Road Safety Corp FRSC Ranks & Salary Structure/Scale 2018
The new salary structure for paramilitary personnel in Nigeria, the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS), which provides for an increase in basic salary and allowance for Federal Road Safety Corp officers and all paramilitary organizations.
- The average salary of Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corp workers – ₦800,000-₦1,000,000 annually (₦50,000 monthly).
- The highest salary is received by the Corps Commander.
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Federal Road Safety Corp officers salaries are growing.
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Prisons Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Examination Centers and Screening date
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.