Federal Ministry Of Transport Recruitment 2018/2019 – http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng: How To Apply For Federal Ministry Of Transport Fresh Jobs Recruitment.
The mandate of the Federal Ministry of Transportation is to To ensure fast, safe, efficient, affordable, convenient, integrated and inter-modal transport system that facilitates Nigeria’s socio-economic developmental needs and enhances the quality of life of the public.
In anticipation to the upcoming Federal Ministry of Transport 2018 recruitment exercise, aspirants/interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the FMT Nigeria. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Federal agency. We are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully for Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment exercise.
The Federal Ministry of Transport wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the FMT is currently not recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates are also advised to visit Federal Ministry of Transportation’s official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
FMT Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
Federal Ministry Of Transport Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment portal/website on (vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Notice: Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates. The authentic list of the shortlisted candidates is published in the FMT website.
N/B: Please note that the Federal Ministry of Transport, FMT Results and list of successful/shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.