In this post, you will get the latest update on the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2018/19 Application: FMST Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
About FMST: The National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) is one of the Research Institutions under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. The Agency was established in May 5, 1999 with a broad objective to pursue the development and application of space science and technology for the socio-economic benefits of the nation.
The Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into Various Positions at the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA). All applications must be submitted on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 16th July 2018.
FMST Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Space Research and Development Agency Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc., HND, OND degree from a reputable institution
- Must have WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate with credits in English and Mathematics
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2018
Visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://nasrda.gov.ng/en/?page_id=408) Or send your CVs/Resume in a PDF format to (email@example.com)
Hard copies can be submitted to a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 16th July 2018 at:
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA),
Obasanjo Space Centre,
Umaru Musa Ydar’adua Express Way,
P.M.B. 437, Garki,
Online Application Closing Date:
July 16th, 2018.
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018
- Job Opportunities At Vodafone Group Plc in Nigeria
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.