Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Screening Date & Interview for Shortlisted Candidates: Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) 2018 Recruitment Exercise – Invitation For Interview.
This is to inform all candidates who took part in the ongoing jobs opening at the Federal Ministry of Health, most especially those asking when is FMOH Screening Starting? that a congratulatory message with the venue of screening will be communicated to them via the E-mail Addressed used during registration, the interview has been scheduled to commence from November, 26th 2018.
Candidates are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment. All shortlisted candidates whose name appeared on the list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests.
Candidates are advised to print-out their Invitation Letter which will enable to three days orientation and training exercise starting from 27th to 28th November 2018. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- A valid means of identification (National I.D, Drivers License, Voters Card or International Passport)
Note: Invitation is strictly for the date announced. Non-appearance leads to automatic disqualification.
How to Check Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Screening Date
Applicants should check their Email starting from 26th November 2018 for information on the screening and deployment of shortlisted candidates. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.
- Npower Finally Recruits 300,000 Nigerians
- National Cash Transfer Programme (NCTP) 2018
- YouWiN Connect 2018/2019 Application Form
- NPower Nigeria Stipend August/September 2018
- WAEC Releases Breakdown of 2018 WASSCE Results
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) List of Successful Candidates 2018/2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Invites Shortlisted Candidates For Final Clearance
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.