In this post, you will get the latest news update on Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019/2020: FME Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Ministry of Environment was created to ensure effective coordination of all environmental matters is adequately mainstreamed into developmental activities. The agency plays a vital role especially in environmental issues and in the area of policy awareness, enforcement, and intervention.
We are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Federal Ministry of Environment is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates for enlistment into the following positions:
- Climate Change Expert Advisor
- Watershed/Catchment Planning Expert Advisor
- Consultant Natural Resources Expert Advisor
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Expert Advisor (International)
FME Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Ministry of Environment 2019 Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must have WASC/GCE/SSCE with credit in English and Mathematics.
- Must possess a BSC/HND/ND or NCE certificate in any discipline
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must be of a minimum age of 25 and not more than 55 years by 31st December 2019.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must be computer literate.
Terms of Appointment
A single term of 5 years only (Non-renewable)
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on or submit the following:
- Ten (10) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date
Federal Project Management Unit,
Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project,
Attn: National Project Coordinator (NEWMAP),
Federal Ministry of Environment,
No. 56, Mamman Nasir Street, Asokoro
All applicants should indicate the positions applying for and forwarded to the following email (email@example.com) on or before 14th May 2019.
Online Application Closing Date:
May 14th, 2019.
- Kaduna Teachers’ Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2018
- N-Power Deployment List 2017-2018 Shortlisted Applicants
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.