Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity recently renamed as Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment is one of the oldest Ministries in Nigeria. It began as a Department of Labour in the then Colonial office in 1932 and developed into a full-fledged Ministry in 1952. The Ministry is established under item 34, Second Schedule of the Exclusive List, 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.
The Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment was established by the Nigerian government to curb the high rate of poverty and unemployment prevalent in the Nigerian economy. Each year the agency target the recruitment of over 500,000 graduates and non-graduates across the country.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for the Federal Government Job. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming 2019 Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment exercise.
Related: N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Before applying for the Federal Ministry of Labour online registration form, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND Degree from a reputable institution.
- Age requirements: Must be between 18-35 years by 31st December 2018.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- A valid means of identification (National ID Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
How to Apply for Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://labour.gov.ng) to register online. Note that the recruitment exercise has not commenced, visit this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Note: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Online Application Closing Date:
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.