In this post, you will get the latest news update on Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2019/2020: Federal Ministry of Education, FME 2019 Recruitment Exercise, Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
FME Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Federal Ministry Of Education recruitment portal/website on (www.education.gov.ng). Aptitude Test will be granted to shortlisted candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
Note: For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
- Cummins Nigeria Job Vacancies (4 positions)
- How to Re-Print JAMB UTME/DE Examination Slip
- Kaduna State SUBEB List of Successful Candidates for Oral Interview
- Defence Agency Begins Recruitment of Civilians from 31 disciplines
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.