Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment 2018/2019: How To Apply For Federal Ministry of Aviation Fresh Jobs Recruitment.
The Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) is one of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that regulates air travel and aviation services in Nigeria. With the mandate to build a safe, secured and efficient aviation industry focused on making Nigeria a hub that meets International Standards and Best Practices for the African continent.
In anticipation to the upcoming Federal Ministry of Aviation 2018 recruitment exercise, aspirants/interested candidates are required to know all it takes to apply successfully. This is an opportunity for those seeking employment or joining the Federal agency, we are here to guide you through the process.
The Federal Ministry of Aviation wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that FMA is currently not recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across.
This page is meant to guide and update candidates who seek genuine information on How to Apply for the Federal Ministry of Aviation, FMA recruitment 2018/2019 application form, requirements, qualification, and guidelines. We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared.
FMA Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment Starting Date
The Federal Ministry of Aviation has not yet been announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise. However, we believe the online application form will be out any moment from now. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Federal Ministry of Aviation recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment 2018
To apply for Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit FMA official portal/website on (aviation.gov.ng) to register. Hard-Copies should be sent to the Director, Admin/HR, Federal Ministry of Aviation through the Corporation’s email address:
Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates. The authentic list of the shortlisted candidates is published on the FMA website.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Massive Recruitment at Dorben Polytechnic
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018
- How To Apply On FRSC Recruitment Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
- Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.