Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: How To Check Names of Successful Applicants For Federal Fire Service Recruitment Exercise.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has released the names of successfully selected candidates who took part in the Federal Fire Service (FFS) 2019 recruitment exercise for both Senior and Junior Officers. To check if you have been selected, you will need the email address and the online application number used during registration.
Following the directives of the Board, all shortlisted candidates are required to print-out their Invitation Letter by visiting CDFIPB Career Login Portal using the guide below. The comprehensive list for all states has been uploaded online, follow the guide below to check your selection status.
How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Candidates are hereby requested to “Click” and use the link below to print out their INVITATION LETTER:
- Check Application Status for Senior Officers >>> http://www.cdfipb.careers/invitation/senior
- Check Application Status for Junior Officers >>> http://www.cdfipb.careers/invitation/junior
- Enter your Application Number, E-mail and Phone Number in the box provided
- Click the SUBMIT button to check your selection status/result online
- Congrats, if your name is among the list of shortlisted candidates
- Brisin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Diamond Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- How to Login & Update NPower Profile Online
- Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers
- Federal Road Safety Corp Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Npower Posting List 2018 And How to Check Your Deployment Area