Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: The Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Releases Names of Successful Applicants for Pre-Screening Examination.
This post is meant to guide candidates who participated in the Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) 2018/19 Recruitment exercise, we will provide a step by step guide on How to Check Nigeria Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Pre-screening exam and other vital information right on this page.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is currently working on releasing the names of successful candidates qualified for the aptitude test and screening exercise. All shortlisted candidates should visit the Nigeria Federal Fire Service Headquarters in their respective states of origin on their designated interview dates.
Candidates who name appeared on the first batch list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Please note that the Nigeria Federal Fire Service will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Follow the procedure below to check the names of successful applicants for the Nigeria Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.
- Visit FFS Recruitment portal on (http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/)
- Enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
Note: The Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) has advised candidates to check their E-mail and this site frequently for the next stage of the recruitment exercise. To get the PDF list candidates should download the link above.
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- Ongoing Recruitment And Opportunities For Nigerians
- Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions And Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Prison Service Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.