Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date & Documents Verification: Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board, CDFIPB Begins Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise for Shortlisted Candidates 2018.
This is to inform all applicants who participated in the Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment exercise that the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) will send congratulatory SMS/E-mail to successful applicants. Candidates have been advised to log in via the CDFPIB recruitment portal to access and print-out the INVITATION LETTER.
According to the message sent by the board: “Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your e-mail for details”.
With this notice, applicants have been advised to check their respective email address to details on the physical screening and document verification exercise. Kindly log on via CDFIPB official website (www.cdfipb.careers) using your Application Number/Email to enable you print-out your Invitation Letter.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
Successful candidates are to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- Originals of your Credentials.
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
- 2B Pencil and Erazer.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date & Time
- Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October 2018.
- Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October 2018.
- Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October 2018.
Note: Invitation is strictly for the date announced. Non-appearance leads to automatic disqualification.
FFS Physical Screening States
The Federal Fire Service certificate verification and screening exercise will take place in all the 36 States of Nigeria underneath. Shortlisted candidates have been advised to get the FFS screening questions before the screening exercise.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Latest News Update
Dear Applicants, make sure you have access to the email you used for your application and always check your email for possible update and notification about the next stage of the recruitment. Good luck!
- Federal Road Safety Corp Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- How To Apply On Federal Fire Service Recruitment Login Portal
- Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Examination Centers and Screening date
- Economic And Financial Crimes Commission Ranks & Salary Structure
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Massive Nationwide Jobs Recruitment 2018