Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) Begins Recruitment of OND, HND, NCE/BSc Applicants.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the forthcoming Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019 recruitment exercise most especially those having issues with the FCSC registration portal on how to apply successfully and login to your account. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is recruiting for OFFICERS into the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
We advise reading the information below before you start your application so you can be fully prepared. The 2019 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. The new registration method will allow more applicants to complete the online application form, follow us as we guide you through the process of securing your dream job.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
FCSC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Federal Civil Service Commission Application form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have OND, HND, BA/BSc. in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Starting Date 2019
The Federal Civil Service Commission wishes to inform the general public that FCSC is currently RECRUITING. Aspirants have been advised to apply using the guide below:
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the FCSC recruitment login portal on (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng)
Or Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
The Federal Civil Service Commission has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. FCSC advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
Online Application Closing Date:
24th May 2019
- How To Apply On NPF Recruitment Login Portal
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018 Login Portal
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Latest Job Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Kaduna State Water Services Regulatory Commission
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply
- List of Candidates Recently Employed in Niger State Civil Service Commission
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.