FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 – The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
This is to notify the General Public most especially interested candidates that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will soon be recruiting into the following MDAs Nationwide.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- General for the Federation
- General of the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- Office of the Auditor
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Before applying for the Federal Civil Service Commission Jobs, candidates must possess the under-listed requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian graduate with OND/HND/Bsc/BA certificates.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificate
- Must have basic Computer Skills and Strong Analytical skills
- Master’s degree with at least one year post-qualification cognate experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 1st and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Starting Date
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that FCSC is currently not recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to disregard any alleged recruitment date, once the Federal civil service commission recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Federal Civil Service Registration Portal on vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng or www.fcsc.gov.ng to apply once the form is out. Application Process:
- Click on “Register an account to start”.
- Enter your details and Click “Register”.
- Check your Email for verification message
- Proceed to log in upon successful verification
- Choose the MDAs you wish to apply for and on “Register”
- Complete the application form by filling your qualifications as indicated.
Or Collect and submit your Application Forms to the offices of the Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan);
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Recommended: Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.