FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020 – The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Also Read: Nigerian Army 2018/2019 Application Form
This is to notify the General Public most especially interested candidates that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is recruiting for officers into the following MDAs Nationwide.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- General for the Federation
- General of the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- Office of the Auditor
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
Before applying for the Federal Civil Service Commission Jobs, candidates must possess the under-listed requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian graduate with OND/HND/Bsc/NCE certificates.
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificate
- Must have basic Computer Skills and Strong Analytical skills
- Master’s degree with at least one year post-qualification cognate experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 1st and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should send their CVs/Resume with other relevant documents to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Or Collect and submit your Application Forms to the offices of the Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan);
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Recommended: Yahoo Account Registration | Sign Up for a Yahoo! Id
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.