In this post, you will get the latest news update on the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment Form 2019/2020: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for FREE here.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economical and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for the Airports Authority Job Vacancies. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria will soon be recruiting into the following positions:
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
FAAN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must scan and submit the following documents:
- A Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- A valid means of identification such as Driver’s License/International Passport.
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Starting Date
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the FAAN is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates are also advised to visit FAAN official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment portal or the official website on (www.faan.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018
- NPower Test Screening Questions And Answers 2018
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.