ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020: Massive Job Vacancies at Exxon Mobil Nigeria Limited.
At Prime Time News, our duty is to keep readers informed about the latest trending news, jobs, events and other vital information. We have announced numerous Job Vacancies in Nigeria and how to apply successfully, with the aim of assisting job-seekers to secure their dream jobs online.
For this reason, we are pleased to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those seeking for career opportunities in the oil & gas sector, that Exxonmobil is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions available below:
- General Counsel
- Procurement Analyst
- Subsea Engineer
- Marine Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Subsurface Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is FREE and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than ONE application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing job recruitment at exxon mobil must meet the basic pre-requisite/criteria outlined below:
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/) and enter NIGERIA in the SEARCH box to display the available positions.
Online Application Closing Date:
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Rivers State Ministry of Education & Employment
- State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019
- IPPIS Verification 2018 Registration And Login Portal
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2018
- Federal Ministry of Transport Jobs recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Recruitment 2018/2019
- Guaranty Trust Bank Nationwide Internship Programme 2018
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2018
- Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment 2018
- Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme AADS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Police Training Centres for Newly Shortlisted Candidate
- National Sugar Development Council Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2018
Subscribe to Prime Time News via E-mail to receive tips, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.