Join Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Cadre Officers: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, Requirements, Guidelines, Engagements and Interview here.
Candidates who wish to participate in the upcoming recruitment exercise are required to know all it takes to apply successfully for the Federal Government Job. It is for your interest, that we shall equip you with vital information for successful application registration and how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming EFCC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise.
Functions of EFCC: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering. As part of efforts to enhance its operations, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is in the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians into its Service.
The spokesperson for the commission, in a statement, disclosed that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) will soon commence recruitment of civilians rid Nigeria of Economic and Financial Crimes. The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees. Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
EFCC Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the EFCC Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Starting Date
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the EFCC is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. With this notice, interested candidates are advised to DISREGARD any form of adverts they may come across. Candidates are also advised to visit Efcc official website and this page frequently for we shall update immediately the form is out.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (www.efccnigeria.org) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once. OR
Send your CV/Resumes to:
Head, Human Resources,
Notice: Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates. The authentic list of the shortlisted candidates is published in the EFCC website.
EFCC Zonal Recruitment Updates:
As part of efforts to enhance its operations, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is in the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians into its Service. Screening of prospective employees commenced in all the zonal offices of the Commission.
N/B: Please note that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Results and list of successful/shortlisted candidates will be released right on this page.
Online Application Closing Date:
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2018/2019
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2018 Police Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians Begins on Monday
- Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Selection Board
- Npower Final List 2017/2018/2019 for Shortlisted Candidates
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.