EFCC Ranks and Salary Structure Range 2019/2020: See Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Ranking/Salary Structure and How they Pay Workers Here.
This post is meant for all aspirants seeking employment into the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and most especially to our esteem readers who wish to know how much the EFCC Nigeria pays their workers/staff. It is for your interest that we shall surely update you right on this page.
What are the Functions of EFCC: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering. As part of efforts to enhance its operations, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is in the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians into its Service.
It may interest you to know that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission pay scales is done according to ranks of the officers, beginning from the highest rank staff to the lowest position. The EFCC pay slip is different from the Nigerian army salary, Custom, Airforce, Navy and Nigerian Fire service.
EFCC Ranks and Salary Structure Range 2019
Below is the Salary Structure of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and how much EFCC pay its staff.
- The average salary of Economic Financial Crimes Commission workers – ₦800,000-₦1,000,000 annually (₦50,000 monthly).
- The highest salary is received by the Agency executive or Chairman of EFCC.
- It was stated that salary grade level 07 is automatically moved to salary grade level 08, so this means that Economic Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC officers salaries are growing.
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018
- Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers
- Nigerian Prisons Service Ranks & Salary Structure
- Defence Space Administration Recruitment 2018
- Federal Fire Service 2018/2019 Examination Centers and Screening date
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Stay updated by subscribing to Prime Time News via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.